Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks for answering my Q's! I'm really happy to find a reasonable forum for discussion on Brexit and it's effects.
    I myself was unable to vote on the ref, but yes I was well sceptical of the EU before hand, however, I did narrowly back remain. I felt horrible knowing what the EU/DE did with Greece, and found the mostly male-dominated Brussels establishment somewhat distasteful and not very entwined with many European societies. Yes, the EU can be reformed, but I think if things continue as they are, I fear the alliance could fall apart eventually, as pro-EU groups appear hesitant to confront many serious issues, fearing it could open up a can of worms.

Regarding the Irish border its good to also point out that the ROI is also not part of the Schengen Agreement, I'm not really sure if that would have any effect regarding the future of an Irish open border?

Again, I'm not really for Brexit from a right-wing view, but merely
    And yes, this is from a younger generations point of view.

Regards

end link