Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    this thread could have been created by the late harold pinter, how does sussex enter the equation?

Oh, keep up Howard! I was born and finely bred in Folkestone but Sussex is where I now live. Today's date on the paper hopefully is confirmation of that!

This fact has been disputed by a frosty person who insists that I'm not Robert Whysman but one called Bob Frost.

He must be laughing his socks off now for all the pantomime parts being played out on here.......but there is a serious conclusion to all this, although retired now something in this thread caught my attention, so I decided to follow up my 'gut feeling.'

It is to the credit of those involved that they were able to upload around 79 postings, some useful, others as fillers.

I will try to evaluate and post my findings in lay terms when time permits, meanwhile that's me out of here.

end link