Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have been far to angry to even discuss this subject today.

I'm fed up with Chief Constables who have a Tourette like compulsion to say 'community' as every second word.

I'm fed up with so-called celebrities virtue-signalling and egocentric do gooders (why do do gooders never actually do any good?) lighting tea-lights and adding the latest 'ribbon' to their photos.

I'm fed up with all the idiots 'phoning radio stations with their insightful analysis of the problems called by a tiny tiny tiny minority of the followers of the so-called Religion of Peace.

I'm fed up with politicians having the temerity to tell us that random massacre of the innocents is the new normal and we'll just have to get used to it.

I'm fed up with lefty apologists telling me it's all my fault and due to 'illegal wars' and we 'had it coming' who have a selective memory when dealing with what little history they claim to know.

I'm fed up with holding a piece of paper sayin 'I am Charlie' or Paris or Orlando or Brussels or Munich or Westminster or Manchester and thanking Christ that 'this time' it wasn't somewhere where one of my loved ones was.

Don't worry. I'll be back to normal tomorrow and so will you. Until the next time.

The current Threat level from the Security Services only remains at SEVERE. An attack is still highly likely, exactly the same as this time yesterday evening. Sleep well.

end link