Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you, for your reply Howard.

I noticed in the Times today that the militants are trying to get into the act. There is nothing worse than greedy ultra militant Union officials and nothing more soul destroying than lazy union members who do not vote on issues affecting them. The latter not bothering to vote, let these militant parasites in. Parasites who are only out for themselves, with perks the public would not believe.

I have been a union member for most of my working life and know that members who do not vote are opening the door to radical Union policies. I believe as the present government does. That at least 40% of the vote is needed to carry a strike. How can a train driver be worth £50,000 per annum with 45 to 50 days holiday a year, and at the same time hold the public worker to ransom? I do not believe there was a 40% strike vote cast in that Union.

We need to weed out these militant officials before they destroy the chances of a man who is for the working people, and who has been an MP for some time, and take our country back into the dark ages. It will also spoil the chances of Unions and workers who do follow the proper line, as now, the public are poised to believe anything...a public who only seem to wake up when trouble is brewing.

Good Unions are needed to keep greedy employers in line with fair negotiation. Without them we would all be on zero/hour contracts... I hope the powers that be also make a check to see there are no mud slinging Conservatives in the Labour woodpile, when the leadership vote comes up. If Corbyn is voted out through dirty tricks, and not given a fair chance to prove himself... Then Britain is indeed in deep trouble from its corrupted political system, for Corbyn is an elected MP and the mud slinging members of the Lords, who are trying to destroy him are not.

end link