Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This article has been posted in a number of forums and I just wanted to say what a refreshing change it is to see people putting their point of view across without insulting and attacking the point of view of others.

Roger, I don't agree with everything you have said, but your point about teenagers is such an important one. This group will not be about apportioning blame, nor is it about attacking businesses as they are an essential part of British society. It will people about citizens coming together to debate and build something that works for everyone.

Howard, very valid point. We are well aware that it may not be possible to collect that £122billion ion unpaid tax revenue, but believe more of a concerted effort could and should be made.

Reginald, I agree with almost everything you say except "it will probably come to nothing". My friends and I are committed to forming and facilitating this group because something has to be done and at the moment, there does not appear to be an alternative and we believe passionately, in the power of people coming together to work towards a common goal. Of course there will be hiccups and differences of opinion, that is the beauty of being non exclusive in the group membership. On the other hand, maybe you are right and it will all fall apart, but at least we will have tried.

end link