Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry Roger but our democratic system is seriously flawed, while you are right about hammering businesses/entrepreneurs etc. with higher taxes, ensuring they all pay a fair rate would be a start (Amazon, Starbucks, google etc etc).
    Do we blame the low paid for the lack or level of education? or do we blame an education system that has failed them.
    12 billion in welfare cuts while an estimated 122 billion lost in tax revenues, a bedroom tax on people who can't downsize because there are no smaller properties for them to move into(I'm one of them).
    Yes this conservative government is hitting the poorest in our society, I voted for them but only because I wanted an MP in this town that would stand up for us in parliament.
    The current status quo cannot continue unabated, how long can we continue prodding the dog before it bites us?

Good luck to the redesigndemocracy@yahoo.co.uk group I have signed up so that I can have a voice in designing our democracy, it will probably come to nothing but I'll have more chance to influence than in the current flawed system we laughingly call democracy.

end link