Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    Oh Weirdo. You just won't catch on, will you? I was wondering what the motivation was. Are you part of the 'monstrous imposition' brigade for whom the very suggestion of taking on a shred of personal responsibility is anathema? Or is it some strange reverse variant of the Dunning-Kruger syndrome where the mask becomes the fixation rather than lemon juice?

Either way it matters not. Come Friday you'll have to wear one if you want to go shopping in person. Please don't throw a tantrum in the first shop. You never know, you might be asymptomatic. It's not impossible..... How good could you feel then?

End of story.

I expect to see you there, doing what you're keen to do, eagle-eyed, refusenik-spotting, making snarky comments, giving long hard stares, publicly shaming, or running to the police and telling. 'She did it, Officer.' Be careful: one day, like poor dutiful Parsons, your kin may report you for an 'error'.

What's there to 'catch on' to? Do enlighten me. Suggest you do some research, present a case of your own for a change, based on fact rather than linking without comment to an article as if it's the final say, or posting page-long quotes from 'thinkers'. Groupthink's a sedative. Wake up.

btw I've a medical condition that exempts me. But thanks for caring.

end link