Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Personally Howard I dont think there should be Churches myself and all these people dressed gowns with gold crosses and so on. Now my understanding of it is that Jesus was preaching the word, sat around tables and outside was not wearing anything grand. I think from this man made more of it all and hence churches etc - I dont like the Pope at all he is fake the whole of that is fake.

All I know is there is a book the 'Bible' thats says about a man who came here, it also says about the creation of man which I dont know was not there. I think , Lloyd Pye, on youtube would be better at this about how we humans came to be on this planet.

All I know there is not fire without a spark and this world filled things we dont understand. People use things for their own ends also like abuse in Churches and so on. If someone can give explaination about Jesus other than what the bible states I will be willing to listen. However, as we all were not there at time only going by what is written it will be opinion. All I know is I beleive something happened because millions celebtate christmas and easter, millions speak about Jesus and God so Jesus must have been a good man and son of God whatever origin it was from.

I know people say what god, what Jesus and more so when terrible things happen but fact is we are a solid form in a stinking nasty world so bad things will happen. People say when you die your loved ones come or someone comes- so whats all this about people still alive in a different form?.
    Well few years back when we were with my father who was dying near to his death that day. He asked who the little boy was 'there was noone there' he later asked my sister who was standing at the end of his bed 'let the lady pass' little room at the end of the bed. We did not question it at all later he died that evening. Maybe he was seeing things due to drugs. He also said to us that things will change in the future and people will no longer leave their homes everything will happen from your homes.

So you know Ive seen some things in my life and heard them and there is more than this planet than dirt, metal and there is more to us its just we dont question or look for it.

end link