Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It is true that people who moan often do so loudly and often, and it is often a means of avoiding action. People who are either in favour or indifferent are unlikely to feel the need to flag it up. I love Dover, but one of the things I despise about it is its small-minded, high-handed, nit-picking resistance to anything new or innovative. Many of the people moaning will be the same people who do little or nothing active to drive forward development or attract business or tourism. I rather suspect that many of the people moaning will also be people who live at a distance and actually have nothing to fear from it (yes, I know, there will be some locals, but I also know there will be droves from further away who just want to carp.) For goodness sake, people, give it a chance, and while you are at it, come up with something better if you can.

end link