Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Point I am making Jan is that not all motoring offences are petty and things like driving with no tax and insurance is one such offence and all the time people drive like that we need police to stop them.

I agree there are not enough police and certainly not enough on the beat, but that is not their fault, they are in that situation where they are wrong no matter which way they try to fight crime.

You mention burglary, well I look after a neighbours home while they are away.One evening a light was shining through the curtains and knowing they were away I called the police, within minutes three police cars were at the house. It turned out a false alarm as they had a touch type lamp in the back room which had gone faulty, felt a bit of an idiot but the point is they were there quickly.

I do not blame the police for the way they respond to different crimes I blame the government and that's not just the present one.

end link