Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So do I take it that some of you do not think that the police should be stopping people who commit driving offences. I by no means am a perfect driver but traffic police have a very important role to play and if it keeps people off the road who break the law then it is worth it.

I am sure a number of those that the police stop in their cars have committed other crimes as well. I certainly have no time for people who drink or takes drugs and drive or decide they can speed through the town or do 100 plus up the motorway.

Yes the police are struggling with crime but is that their fault when the government have made so many cut backs with our police forces while wasting money on Police Commissioners. I to get angry sometimes when the police turn a blind eye to some things, one being poaching (fishing in the Dour) but then I think hey they might just be off to somewhere more important.

When you see what some countries police are like, then we are not doing too bad, just wish the days were back when the Bobby could give some out of hand youngsters a clip round the ear.

end link