Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This sort of thing can happen to any MP from any party Barry and really is nothing to gloat over.
    In this instance he had a dispute with the CSA which upon his own admission has been ongoing for over ten years. Why? Any reasonable person would have taken action straight away, when did he first take action?
    How did the CSA become involved in the first place, most honourable people reach a legally binding private arrangement without the necessity of the CSA becoming involved.
    It appears from the article that Prosser did everything possible to help Mr. Sansum and is even prepared to open the file to public scrutiny, an action that I am sure will be opposed by Sansum.
    Considering legal action is neither here nor there and represents nothing but an empty threat in an endeavour to obtain maximum publicity, to actually sue and then let the publicity look after itself is far more effective.
    Personally I have no real love for Prosser and often wonder what he actually does for the town that is of positive benefit to us all, however I do consider that Sansum would be a bit of a loose cannon in any political party and all things considered has acted like a prat.

end link