Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes Marek this seems to be the case...Labour fatigue has set in rather than a Tory enthuse situation. But it is a serious fatigue this time, and by not having anyone at the helm with charismatic magnitude to pull it back around, as say Tony Blair was capable of, the situation is sunk for Labour. Barring some severe shooting in own foot scenario by the Tories, they should canter in to power.

They just have to place some attractive policies before the public and bob's their uncle.

But all these tough welfare cuts worry me. Im not on any welfare myself just to make that clear, so am not clouded by my own situation but am concerned that everyone on disability/ sickness benefit is going to be put through the most awkward embarrassing means test ringer. Work or else, and who really decides who is fit for work...just a home visiting pen pusher from the department? worrying.

Also, the plan to increase the retirement age is also alarming. Jeez havent you given enough by the time you reach 65. The Tories clearly feel they are unstoppable right now otherwise people would not vote for these packages. Yes these measures save vast amounts of money but they have no community soul. As Paxman said on TV last night..."its a return to the nasty party isnt it??" when talking to Therese May, Tory front ranker.

end link