Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes indeed it did and the world hasnt been the same since. It was launched to an unsuspecting public with aims to bring life and stamina back to flagging couples, couples flagging in the bedroom department that is. And indeed it did. Before long those flags previously flying at half mast, got a full gust of wind behind them, and standing erect and proud, fluttered gallantly and gaily in the breeze once more. So yes...the drug worked, although I am not, I say not, talking from personal experience.

More than 15 million men have taken the drug and it raises more than $1billion dollars in revenue per year. So there you have it.

Anyone out there who has taken it?? we would like to hear of your experiences...ermm well up to a point!!

I belive now, heaven help us all, teenagers are now experimenting and taking the drug with vodka. Not recommended if your over 50!! Could blow more than your mind! lol

end link