Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    An unsurprising response.

But a response none the less howard (with a small h).

A response with text stating reasons for said response, and not just a cheap dig at someone like the above quote.

But, you are right. It is an unsurprising response, given some of the reactions on here.

Some of the kids in this playground really don't like being made to share their ball do they . One has left the game in a huff (@Ray Newsam1). At least one supports a ban on the new players whom they see as mere "silly troublemakers" (@Sue NIcholas) and another thinks that a certain class of person shouldn't be playing the game at all and has called for everyone to send them to Coventry (@Peter Garstin). Others have responded with name calling and a refusal/inability to justify (what they think should be) the rules of the game when asked. All very childish and hence hilarious if you ask me. And now you're running around with your fingers in your ears going "la, la, la. The rules haven't changed. It's still my ball".

You still haven't explained your statement, "The leader at DDC posts under his real name does that not tell you something?" Could that possibly be because it means precisely nothing?

@Sue Nicholas, you haven't got back to me on precisely why you considered my post to be "mumbo jumbo" (and, would you have used that term if I'd monickered myself as TheThinBlackDuke? )

end link