Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yup. Usual mad scare stories. Meanwhile TPP (much the same thing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership ) among twelve Pacific Rim countries signed on 4 February 2016 with no sign of plagues of frogs and Aussies sold into slave labour working for big business/Uncle Sam/The Bilderberg Group and/or Google - non of whom pay any tax anyway which OBVIOUSLY they should do as should any other business providing me with excellent service and free/cheap stuff.

Apparently it's all a plan to sell the NHS to McDonalds anyway which is OBVIOUS when you think about the secrecy involved in the negotiations unlike all other Government deals between nation states where we are given a blow by blow account hourly in the Guardian On-Line Comments.

N.B. Must add it to list of things which due to my total ignorance on the subject I am vaguely worried about.

end link