Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes it was my wife looking at the lorry under the River bridge.We was the first ones there and I was helping the driver to get it moved ,there would not have been so much damage to his lorry if he had done what I said,I told him to go backwards because by going forward he will get even worse stuck because of the uphill camber in the road, now one more gentleman had turned up and we let the tyes down to get more room at the top and the lad who turn up got up on the side and was trying to take off the airfoil on the cab roof,he he had done it ,it might have done the trick but was not to be,so again I try to tell the driver to go back but the law officer did not agree and the driver could not speak any English so he got back in and drove slowly, I tried to stop him because I could see what was going to happen again the law officer signal him to move forward and what I said happed and he wrecked the trailer if he had gone back wards all that would have happen is the plastic foil would come off, because by going backwards he would have been on a down hill camber. But I could tell because I am 79years old no one was taking any notice of what I was saying , and that is about all apart from a very wrecked trailer.

end link