Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi,
    Thank you for e-mail.
    I would like to inform you of the following:

1. All we ask is that the start of Dover TAP is moved back along A20 up the hill. That way it will
    It will not affect a residential area.

2. Dover TAP is manned by Dover Harbour Police not Kent Police

3. The noise from lorry Horns and pollution is not unprecedented because this has happened approximately 100 times a year day and night since it was implemented in April 2015.

4. We have contacted the Kent police on 101 and they say it is a Highways England matter anything concerning Dover TAP. I have even contacted the previous Kent Police commissioner. A newspaper cutting shows how she Pass the buck to you. I has also contacted the new police commissioner. I am waiting his reply.

5. Highways England put signs out say there would be £1000 fines with the illegal use of horns. No fines were ever issued.How do you tell which lorry driver is causing the problem?

6. Sadly sending me a links about TAP I find is very condescending. If you know where Aycliffe is in Dover you we know what Dover TAP is.

I would like a copy of this e-mail sent to someone of authority who understands the problem. Also someone in highways England Who has the power to move Dover TAP back.
    Yours Sincerely

end link