Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

These so called protesters are not the only idiots causing traffic problems out there look at those idiots who have caused the petrol shortage. I have just read the following but thought it was not worth starting a separate thread......

BE KIND NOT STOPID!
    Have been pretty calm and quiet for a long time but today my patience was tested at my second home where I spend most of my time... BP petrol station.
    2 hours waiting queue blocking the main roundabout and causing extreme distractions for the traffic...
    I went out to investigate and to learn disastrous truth of how media got to peoples brains
    - and A&E nurse who after an hour of queuing went on complete red and stopped on the roundabout in tears as she was empty begging for petrol so she can get to work ... 10 cars in front of her with majority having 3/4 of the tank and explaining that they either need it just in case or as one barbie girl who was giving me mouthful was trying to say that she must go to see her friends in London although she was almost full too...
    Is this bloody real ?
    - 5 cars further I find single dad who is queuing to try to get fuel for the morning to get his 5 year old son to the hospital for chemotherapy
    - I am not mentioning 2 ambulances who can't get through blocked roundabout by lorries to get to the pumps
    - Tanker truck stuck there as well for almost 30mins to actually deliver fuel they need
    - Elderly couple who filled up little fiesta and shaking from fear trying to put more petrol in the bucket afterwards
    So ....please don't ******* cry if you queue in the hospital as nurses and doctors can't get to work, don't cry when the electricity will go off and no one will be able to get it sorted as they couldn't get any fuel, don't cry because you thought you needed it just in case ...
    We have 3 fuel tankers a day, we have more than enough but because you are behaving the way you did with toilet paper last year you are gonna regret it.
    There is no shortage in fuel, its the stupidity you follow caused by media but if you carry on and by blocking the whole town/city where amongst yous are very needed key workers you will definitely pay the price very soon
    We prioritise key workers and emergency services but if they can't get to us then you will learn soon.
    I am glad that my recent therapies calmed me down a bit but I seriously almost lost it today when I questioned the people out there queuing
    Forwarding this on..... I copied and pasted x thank you ......

end link