Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks for that Keith, but I don't recall PACT being on teh Agendas - in fact it was on the last one and people (members) didn't know why, then it was decided that it should be PACE - working with the Police, the PCSO and with this Dominic.

I agree that I did want to start an initiative called Pride in Priory and yes it had many diverse aspects to it; I had even written a letter that could have been delivered to all the homes in and around the Priory area, advising what we wanted to do and asking for community involvement so it would be a success for everyone and we could once again have "Pride in Priory".

I don't recall I was going to find out about private landlords - the initiative died because you didn't support it, so there wasn't any reason I was going to do anything for a project or initiative that was dead.

Just to finish, it was rejected for NO GOOD REASON, other than you as Chairman, didn't want to support it.

Roger

end link