Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger, I, like thousands of others, worked hard when thatcher was PM. I was neither political or union minded, I just wanted a job with a wage packet, my reward for working hard was to have my colliery closed, when it was still, viable and breaking productivity records, forcing hundreds of hard working families onto the dole and taking future employment away from our area, amongst other things, was that the reward you are talking about?
    . Of course the union stranglehold in the seventies was unbalancing this country and needed addressing but not by annihilating as many hard working people as possible, sledge hammer and peanut, the unbalance is the other way now. Being on benefits might be a way of life for a few, but it is not for the Majority. Why do people like you blame the whole when in fact it is only a few, I know lots of nice conservatives, I know that they are not all like you and barry.
    I have said it before and I will say it again, most people just want their fair share and live their lives peacefully. Less greed more common sense.

end link