Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

She was the greatest Prime-Minister since Churchill and helped to turn the country around from the looney left politics of the 70's.

Maggie showed everyone that if you work hard, you'll get your reward; Labour promote the view that a benefits lifestyle is O.K. - a hand-out, rather than a hand-up to a better life.

I know there are people who will be/are unable to cope on their own - the vulnerable and the weak and yes, we should look after these people, but there are an ever increasing number of lazy people, scroungers who are unwilling to work, even though they could.

Of course being on benefits (as a way of life - a lifestyle), they don't pay taxes, so to them, it doesn't matter how high the taxes are, they will always be O.K. under Labour - new or old.

We would be so much worse off than today if we never had Maggie.

I don't have figures to throw around, but I do know that this working-class bloke has been let down by all the Labour Governments over the last 40 years or so. I'm happy to call myself a Conservative with a capital "C".

Roger

end link