Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It's not up to me to fool anyone, I was just pointing out that US banks dont come under the remit or responsibilty of the UK government or PM. Maybe you dont understand economics BarryW, if you did maybe you wouldnt be repeating the same lines over and over again. Lines that I hear on the radio and TV by others with the same axe to grind. I was also trying to say that an economic cycle and measures taken should be viewed at the end rather than at the start, if you understood financial issues you'd see that but you only seem to want to serve your own political gains. If the UK is finished as you suggest why dont you take up rocket science and relocate abroad?
    What happens if you get your SO desperate wish and the Tories win the next general election, dont tell us as we already know, suddenly the super Tory government will put things right and any blackhole or deficit that you've been scaremongering about will miraculously disappear. As I've said before what your lot would do if they were to win would be to cut international aid, butcher local government and scrap New Deal/ Minimum Wage/ Sure Start etc. Not to save money but for nasty dogma reasons.

end link