Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It is something that irks me. If I do not perform I am accountable - if someone directly paid by taxpayers underperforms they often get booted upstairs. If people really want to compain about how their taxes are spent, rather than complain about the layers of management - which are often necessary to manage the projects and workforce effectively - they should complain about the under-performing managers, and even the underperforming grassroots staff. Weed them out and we really would have cost-effective value for money services! The sloppy nurses, over-promoted managers, poor contract negotiators, clueless locality managers - sift them out and either replace them with sound staff or don't bother - they are a liability. better without them than with them. And they drag down the reputation and hard work of the ones who do well and are intelligent and commited managers of people.

end link