Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

BERN/.PHIL W
    Yep, trying here to be positive, like Phil said, the groundsmen (persons?) had pride in the job they did, and didn't it look good at that time.

Today if its Sita and under contract they do ONLY what is in the contract and no more, any more costs dosh, in the long run it costs more.

let me give you another example, im having a running battle with Sita in another area, rubbish collection/recycling/grass cutting.

RUBBISH COLLECTION
    I'v had to a number of times get the supervisor down to show him the mess left by sita after theyt have thrown black sacks up a bank to save climbing steps, en d result bags open, rubbish goes everywhere do they pick it up NOPE local residents do, and why should they?

RECYCLING
    Got off to bad start, having encouraged people to use it boxes didnt turmn up when scheme started, then grass not collected from doorstep has to be put top of bank why???? all puts people off bothering
    mess is left after they leave

GRASS CUTTING
    I phoned the council to ask why the people who cut the grass then just leave the grass behind?
    answer its not in the contract to collect it
    end result it gets trodden into everyones houses.

All frustrating aint it

end link