Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well I go away, after agreeing with Barryw on earlier postings and look wa
    what happens, barryw then nods off and goes back to his dream world.

Let me make a few pointers on all the postings;

HAZEL BLEARS
    About 2 years ago I visited Warrington and at that time the main speaker was none other than HAZEL BLEARS It was my first conference in this organisation, I listened patiently to her Spin and wondered if I was in the same world, She didnt convince many, but have to say it was interesting that even her husband all alone looked bored, so chatted to him!!

Having given HAZEL BLEARS a piece of my mind, and having unanswered questions I questioned her again at the end, still not convinced i was called back to the meeting to speak so had to go.

All of this was before her latest fiasco.
    Im all for defending the Government, but if there are issues/problems be honest and say so people think more of you for it.

ON THE TORIES
    As Sid has said before today, this election is far from over, and as howard says once they announce all there CUTS people will think again about voting for them.

AUGUST
    Yep it is silly season but lets be honest Barryw yep your an onarak bit sad for you, but that is your choice, and no matter what the tories said they are in your rose tinted glasses the vision.
    In reality people are starting to ask questions, so the tories will be the party of BIG CUTS,
    (b)Will D Cameron be allowed to stay in the middle ground, when the general
    Tory party is made up of the right wingers, and now and again we see the
    old tories return.

LABOUR
    Labour used to have the problem that Tories are presently experiencing, what used to happen is the days leading up to an election T Benn, or D Skinner
    (both whom i have a lot of time for) would make a maverick speech one that
    would not have the people behind them and labour would go on to lose the election.
    Blair recognised this (as did kinnock before him) and moved the party towards
    middle england, to the dismay of many of us, but it did get Labour elected 3 times
    an likely to be a 4th !!!!!!!!!!

VIC
    I have said before VIC as a friend don't make yourself look silly, i'm not alone in trying to help you, you have far more to offer, But the election is of course your decision, and mine just friendly advice that i wish you would take.

end link