Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

With reluctance here is a little bit of politics into this area of website so I apologise in advance... but was disenchanted myself at Gordon Brown the prime minister yesterday, who was caught dithering yet again. He carefully, I noted recently, managed to avoid touching the Olympic Flame and now he is sort of going to the Olympics but not really going..will miss the opening ceremony but ermmm he might go to the closing ceremony or he might maybe could do although maybe if something crops up he might not.. or maybe if..no. He sounds like Lurcio in Up Pompeii !..and I'm saying this as a Labour fan.

His predecesser Tony Blair made decisions and went for it. He didnt totally check public opinion first before dithering forward. He did what he though was right, which isnt always a popular thing to do, and then carried it through. Although he was a master of media manipulation he nevertheless went for things...made decisions.

end link