Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Wait until you read what the Indians are planning with their coal industry. One pit there has been burning for a century or more and the others are going to be developed to help the poor, which I do not believe, knowing the Indian class system. It is all about money and sometimes I wonder if the six-billion pound British trade agreement with India, which Cameron has made includes Indian coal imports in the near future? We all know about the cheap steel flooding the country from China. And the buying spree foreign interests are having in Britain property. And the lies that are told by the car industry as to pollutant levels. We the ordinary people are losing the battle, and being a pessimist, I am not very optimistic about the future. There is one consolation though...When we are gone Mother Nature will still be here. Even should there be one little tree left she will start to rebuild. I only hope SHE will not include the human virus among her new creations. You cannot destroy our true creator only her creations... And prayers will not help you when the end comes.

I do not think the Global economy includes the working British people or any other worker either. Not when this country, and others, are being run by millionaire politicians and their lobbyists'. The coal will still continue to be mined. And the oil will still continue to be drilled for. And the thousands of poor people in Asia and elsewhere will still continue to be moved off their land, which is then sold to multi-national oil palm growers, and Bio-fuel producers by corrupt politicians, by the thousands of acres. Rain forests will still continue to be cut down. And the Artic Circle and Antarctica will still continue to be exploited for their potential mineral riches among the nations interested. The Japanese will still continue to over fish their waters, and kill thousands of female Albatrosses each year with their long lines. And Europe will still continue to overfish their waters...If humanity is still here after all this. Then it will the turn of the under-sea mining companies to bulldoze the bottoms of our oceans...It will never stop until the people say it will stop, and that by voting for it to stop, which at this time seems an impossible endeavour. But knowing human nature, and its capacity for greed, I can predict with certainty the end is in sight.

I can't blame the companies for their greed, but I can blame the corrupt politicians for theirs in letting these people exploit that greed, and that, in every country on this beautiful Earth of ours. I give humanity another century at the most before Mother Nature retaliates and rids her Earth of its human virus. We cannot say we do not deserve it. In fact we are working diligently towards our own end.

end link