Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have been digging further and most of these bears are indeed culled by indiginous peoples, the Inuit. The money goes to them to help them retain their traditional ways and help with a range of conservation projects. Sometimes they cull those bears that have become a threat to human life, usually because idiots in camp sites feed them and attract them in.

So if PETA want to cut off a source of revenue that helps natives maintain a traditional lifestyle and conserve their environment then that says a lot about them.

Most of these PETA people and many of us in the, yes, Keith, soft pampered west, simply have no idea of the reality of life in these wild regions of the world.

I found the following post on the Telegraph that very much sums up my view of these so called animal rights idiots...
    >>>>>
    "Animal rights" stands for a completely perverse and confused view of the world and man's place in it. To credit its adherents even with the slightest hint of political ideology is to profoundly overestimate their intellect. The whole thing is based on pseudo-science (gleaned from TV documentaries) and an hysterically emotional attitude to the natural order (or what animal lovers would like it to be). Unfortunately, much of this has to do with the "feminisation" of public and political debate where emotions have become dominant over reason. Time for a robust and uncompromising rebuttal of this nonsense from the forces of reason.
    Posted by Alex Koller on September 1, 2008 11:04 AM - Daily Telegraph On-Line.
    <<<<<

end link