Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

What you are saying is dead right Mr Walkins,and no blame should be put on you or the district council for want is happing,so we must think outside the box and do and act in away that if things were going great we would not do. My way is just one of them,we live in the days you can not have it bothways,better to have a very good looking park with f/beds nice pond etc then having it look like it does now, my way is telling you ,what you are asking maintain and keep the standard,even making it better,and Dover needs to look at all it has in the same way,it is all here,we need that kind of public to come and live in our district but will not come if all they see is flats,as I said before right party in power to do this, but only avery pale blue.And I am one who has no money or big house just come as a working class man, but I can see what Dover is lacking.

end link