Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes I under stand plain English,and can use it like yourself,in my post I have never said that the District council have said anything about this plan at all Never Never,I said what I think is away of geting the park to look better and the funds to do it with.I standby that that the plan is avery good one. What I said is not a smear or a rumour,we all have ways in our head that we think are good and are not wrong in talking about them,unlike the District council. that have been telling us all what is going to happen in dover even showing drawing in the local press, only to see to all nothing is happing nor as it over the last 30odd years in Dover. Sorry to talk like this to you or anyone but you put me on the spot. In fact sir I think you should look at it,if you have no way to make the park look like a park and not a dog walk.Mr Walkins that is my way to bring back the park to what it was 50years go.You do not think the same.Ok lets hear from you the way the district council can do it,or does the council not have a plan or the funding to do anything,and if that is the case then myway even looks better then it did before.

end link