Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Howard, despite getting in touch twice now with Castle Forum they have still to date not replied to my emails. Their next meeting according to their schedule is Dec 18 although as it's Christmas week they may postpone that one or arrange an earlier date. I will keep an eye out for their next scheduled meeting and just turn up, join up, and go from there.

The awful neglect of Connaught Park started on this Forum and thankfully has been taken up by the local media so hopefully we can eventually get some plan together to take things forward. We have it on good authority, from one, Mr Paul Watkins, that any talk of housing development there is 'Absolute Rubbish'. He also said that the current neglect is simply down to government cuts and that it was no secret that horticulture has been hit badly but if communities want to take it on then they were to put their ideas forward. This is precisely why I contacted Castle Forum, Connaught Park is in their area, as am I, so hopefully as a starting point we can get things moving with their involvement. Alas, need them to respond in the first instance so will keep trying with that idea for now.

end link