Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It is not a zero chance by any means let me tell you that,and it might just happen and other places aswell.Dover to get more lots more funding ,it can not come from councils or the council tax,and my plan would do just that,I give you just one case of this in the pass,some years ago the race track at Lydden was going to be sold off to a very well know racing team,who were going to make it into their HQ,it was all going to plan,then they pulled out of it,and why?well I do not care what you heard why.but it was because there was no big houses like the ones I am talking about,in and around the district,if there had been then it would have gone ahead + the same can be said about the site at Sandwich,they also could not find the kind of houses that their top bobs wanted. Let me tell you this ,if you think small then that is what you get,Dover needs to think big and in doing that it will happen.and all of us will be better off to.The park will still be there and will be much better then a walk for dogs,and just how many of the public go up there ,in the state it is,even some of you who might not go along with what I am saying never go up there,and why should you,there is not much to look at.The town needs more middle class and top class of the public,if that does not happen the few we have will also up and go like some of my own family.And Dover will fall even more behind. The right party is in power in the District to carry this on so it does happen,but they are not the true blues as they were years ago.Well not in Dover anyway,we need funds and lots of it,it does not grow on trees,you have to want it to happen and go for it. There is always a cost ,and if it means the park will be smaller then so be it, it is well worth going for it.

end link