Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have just come back after spending an hour on the picket line,there were about 40-50 people there,with the Police in attendance,the spirit of the strikers is high,but they have been moved to where they are not stopping any traffic,what suprised me most was the support they are recieving from passing cars and trucks who beep thier horns,that was quite incredible.
    The only trouble was apparently one man came out of a near by house and wanted to take on the Strikers silly thing to do throw a punch when there were 50-60 strikers,but it was ended quickly and I am told that none of the strikers joined in.
    There pickets outside Harbour house as well,TV camera or security cameras were filming as well,as they were so far away I guess they were not TV cameras.
    Heart warming the Sprit of the people and the amount of support the were getting.

end link