Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mandi,you know me,I have always wanted the best for this Town,I have worked for the railway for 35 years,if what the DHB bring in,it will happen to everyone else at DHB and then it will wangle its way into other industries.These people are Dover people and proud of what they have done while working at DHB,I met people who had worked for them as long as I had for the Railway,some I didn't know many I had played football with and against,they feel that if we let this go,many will lose everything they have worked for.
    I have respect for Charlie and we always have a chat,yes politically and socially we are opposite ends of the spectrum,you know me I talk to everyone and anyone sometimes too much,but the Political Leaders of Dover should have been there and Charlie was,but where were the other Councillors,there were Town,District and Kent County Councillors there but they were all one colour,if Bob Goldfield wants to listen then we should all be there,if he doesn't listen then we should be there every weekend until he does,solid together everyone.

end link