Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I was with Gwyn and the Labour Party banner,just behind the lead banner,what was funny was I was on telly talking to Charlie E,I was also surprised to see him and told him so,he said that this should be non-political and then said that the Labour Goverment was to blame.We even suggested he hold the Labour Party's banner he declined,but everytime a camera was about he was there.From the look on his face he was disappointed the marchers didn't ask him to speak,but when the Union Rep and the Stewards all praise Gwyn's efforts it then becomes hard ,do you back Gwyn or not,Charlie choose not to,and keep out of it,Labour Councillors were there in quite a force,couldn't remember seeing any Tory Councillors though.
    I was there as a Labour Cllr representing the people of my ward and my Union the TSSA and showing support for the men who are being badly treated and if Bob Goldfield gets his way 190 people will be the entire workforce,this man is the modern day Margaret Thatcher.

end link