Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Davidh & Barryw

Most workers are working longer hours for no pay in order that they can see the bosses take massive bonus's.The rewards,if any,are not being shared out evenly.

the TUC is no longer the power it was ever since maggie hit the unions for 6 so the effect will be neglible.

I know someone who works long days for a small business ,sometimes 13 14 hour shifts.that person has been owed 116 hours pay since may 08.The promises of don't worry "I'll sort it out" or "we are running a tight ship were understandable in the beginning but wore thin after he took his extended family for a months holiday on an island in the Indian ocean followed by 2 new Merc sports cars(him & hers) and countless other rewards and bonuses. This sort of abuse goes on all the time..its now in the hands of the union as any reasoned pleas fall on stoney ground.

I am all for give and take but I hope employers don't use the current crisis to exploit their workers.

end link