Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So what is being advocated here is a policy to take something away from someone, just because others aren't up to the standard required to join in.

I came from working class origins, wasn't allowed to stay on and get qualifications (family needed my wages to survive), yet through sheer bl00dy hard work and a bit of luck I managed to climb to the top of my profession. If nothing else, this proves if you want something badly enough you can get it, wherever your starting point is. But it has to be earned, not given because that's nice and fair. Bah!

Having striven for many years I fully appreciate what I have, and wouldn't want it any other way.

The problem with redistributionists and equal everything for everyoners is they seem to have no concept of what life is really like. The strong win through, the weak get pushed aside. That is how it is, deal with it.

end link