Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have just read an excellent blog post from, guess what, Tom Harris a Labour MP....

I think its worth sharing, given how rare it is for me to so totally agree with a Labour MP....

Some quotes:

""""Oh, how awful it is to live in a democracy and to be given a choice about who forms the government! And how dare the government and opposition parties interrupt our daily diet of Big Brother and Celebrity Soap Stars Do Their Washing Up or whatever just so that they can explain what they would do with the reins of power in the next five years...""""

""""Don't enjoy politics? Tough. I can't stand football, but I still have to sit through sports "headlines" interrupting proper news bulletins every day.""""

""""Maybe democracy is a rubbish way of running a country, but as Churchill said, it's better than all the alternatives.""""

Read the whole blog here:
    http://www.tomharris.org.uk/2010/01/05/politics-is-not-a-dirty-word/

end link