Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well here we are well into Covid and still the people of Dover, by and large, are not taking it at all seriously. Everywhere I go I see the bulk of people without masks with no intention of keeping away from anyone else. I do my best. I cross the road to avoid them, and if I am noticed doing so I get nasty looks. The staff in Morrisons are just as bad, apart from checkout staff, who sit behind ludicrous plastic screens which do nothing to help them. Not their fault of course. The latest from a BBC website dedicated to local virus statistics shows that Dover is on a serious increase of positive cases, as of today Wednesday 14th October 2020. No surprises there then. I am livid that these selfish people put my life at risk. I wear a mask to protect them but they do not wish to reciprocate. Should they contract this virus they will complain bitterly. It is all age groups not adhering to the rules. Sigh.

end link