Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Its true some of us wear two hats I myself on this occasion will be at town and some will be at district, as this issue has been called in it is important that those members who are on that particular scrutiny committee be there.
    So it is up to the public to be at Maison Dieu if they wish to air their veiws and as David has said not only on toilet closues.
    Vic its true alot of what has been voiced here we will hear again I'm sure, but that was why the Town council called this meeting to hear the views of those who do not belong to this Forum although I know most Forum contributors will be there.
    And it give us the Town Council some idea of a way forward and with the information the Town council members who belong to that particular Scrutiny committee pass on that will help us as well So if you want your say be there.

end link