Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

We have had several low-level incidents like that, and each one costs on insurance and repairs and time and effort. My aerial and wing mirrors have all been broken at different times, and some little slug smashed the car windows just to nick the tax disc. I was listening to the radio in the car yesterday, an article following on from that poor woman and her daughter being found dead intheir car following years of bullying and no consequences: there were many more who had suffered and been let down, one poor girl bullied mercilessly by one little ape at her school to the point of the family having to leave the town. What did the girl get? A slap on the wrist in effect - a pre- asbo (twice) and a bit of a telling off. The Housing association and police then critisised the family for not reporting the incidents after the first 5 years of reporting and no action - the family said they had given up and were moving. I have nothing to add to that apart from a few more of those expletives, Barry!!!

end link