Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keef, thank you for that and my apologies to whoever runs The Crown & Sceptre I think I probably meant the Orange Tree which has been derelict for some time.
    Turning to one or two of the points raised not everybody wants to drink in a pub full of youngsters it's nice to have mature company at times and this was more prevalent in the community pub the very sort that are under threat.
    It is probably true that people will adjust themselves and get used to the smoking ban but how many licensees are going to be able to continue until that day happens.
    The binge drinking emanates from those establishments who sell booze deliberately priced to attract the younger element and pack them in to the point that they don't know how much their customers have consumed and don't really care providing that no trouble breaks out on their premises.

end link