Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Buying human health and wellbeing has always seemed a dodgy philosophy to me. Wellbeing based on wealth has to be spurious - this world is increasingly focussed on budgets and wealth and while I know we have to live in the Real World, it feels to me like we are missing the humanity out there. Money is a man made creation used to manipulate the natural environment. There is, for instance, enough food for everyone to have sufficient, and yet people starve.There is enough resource to enable all to have clean fresh water, and yet people die after drinking infected water. There is medicine and prophylaxis to protect and treat all manner of illness and disease, but people still suffer. There is the knowledge and resource to enable people to die painfree and with dignity, and yet we still struggle to enable that to happen and people still die in the most undignified and painful of circumstances which were avoidable. We allow that to happen and we are culpable.

end link