Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Vic Matcham wrote:
    Yes it is great all you do is aske it and it will tell you anything even turns our lights on and off from the car when we come home. My wife talks to it more then she does to me, I cannot get over it ,talking to a machine ,and it tells when it is our bed time etc and the weather ,time and it also say,s thank you and good morning and many other things will turn the cooker on and off tells you when when the meal will be ready all great.

As you’ve already discovered, they are very versatile gadgets! Have you tried getting a word in with your wife via your smartphone app from your bunker........but be careful what you say as it will be held in Alexa’s history! Whilst on the subject I regularly delete the history as a security precaution.

I have paired mine with our video doorbell too and it tells us that there is someone at the door before they ring the bell.

They are much more than ‘just a toy’ for some and can be used to add to your Sainsbury’s online shopping too, if you are so inclined!

Jan Higgins wrote:
    So does my TV and computer plus my chosen music, boys and their toys.

Girls and their toys!!

end link