Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Reginald Barrington wrote:
    "No doubt you'll be delighted to read this."

The salient point of the post was what now?

If you look back, you'll see that my post was a response to our fishy friend's earlier comments. Let me explain. He's very keen to post as many examples as he can of where immigrants have become less than desirable members of society. Never once will he post anything about those who have integrated and become doctors, nurses, politicians and campaigners and generally contributed to the public good. So what, you may say. Well, two policitians have been murdered in recent years. Jo Cox and David Amess. Both equally horrific and disgusting in the way they reflect on our society. The fishy one wants to diffentiate between the two. Nobody remembers David Amess apparently but Jo Cox is characterised as the Blessed Saint Jo with the wrong 'un husband, he says.

Same with migrants. Their lives aren't worthy of saving, some say. That was the salient point.

Then came the bandwagon. 'Oh but there was only one person' hampering the lifeboat, they gleefully explained. And you jumped on it. My narrative was made worthless by the facts. Yeah, right.

So, the salient point is that why is one life worth more than an other? If the cap fits, wear it.

end link