Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As the saying goes, it will be tomorrows chip wrapper.
    Roger, I well know just from the couple of projects I am involved in with you just how hard you work at promoting this town and creating positive ways of improving life for everyone. Your drive, enthusiasm and cheerfulness would be sadly missed (even when we disagree) and I sincerely hope that you will rise above this nonsense and stay with us.

The joke, to be brutally honest, was not even a new one, just a variation on jokes that have been doing the rounds for years, as anyone prepared to have a laugh and read them will know. Blaming anyone for a joke is pathetic and just shows a lack of ability to come up with anything better. Are we so short of news at the moment that the papers are making so much of this, or are they just going for a target they don't have to think about when writing it?

Don't give up Roger, there cannot be a person in Dover who does not know that you are probably one of the least racist or antagonistic people in this town.

end link