Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger Walkden - don't you DARE stop posting on our forums!

I've met you several times and you are the very epitome of the word gentleman. I know you would NEVER say or do anything to hurt or upset anyone. How can a man who cares so passionately about Dover and its people be treated like this - it's beyond me it really is!
    Please Roger don't let this idiot - whoever he/she is - get the better of you. You can tell by all your supporters on here how angry we all are about this, I was gobsmacked when I saw this on the front page because it was the first I knew about it.
    As for the joke - I found it funny and no different to jokes about other minority groups. The only time I find jokes offensive is when they are at the expense of someone who has just died or someone who is suffering, I don't need to elaborate on that I'm sure.
    You just keep being the lovely man you are and don't let this imbecile get you down. We all love you Roger - even Keith lol.

end link