Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well must say I am taken back That there are still members that want to hear more of my life story so thank you for the interest showed .And there is a lot more to come ,I am 80years now and I am only at the age of 19 in my story.
    Well I went on to tell in my briefing to say .All the tents are up and mosquitoes nets are down over all the bedding in the tents ,I was told that the tents stay up I am going to tell you all all summer because other troops use them at times, but all the bedding is clean etc. So it is ready for us to move into later today.What I AM going to tell you now in your own interest is to follow it .when you get to the camp tonight make shore that your m\net is down,if not it will be to late in the day to put it down,the reason for that is the bug is already on your bedding and by putting your net down you will trap it inside the net and would mean when you get into bed the mosquitoes will get on your skin and go for your blood and that could make you very unwell and need treating there are creams that will help you to get over it but they do not always work and you will also get a lot of bumps over your skin that will make you scratch which in turn will make it bleed ,so the thing is that you keep your net down all the time because you are going out all day training and do not know what time you will get back ,so first things first and the most important is keeping your net down DO NOT PUT IT DOWN AFTER DARK if you do as I just told you the mos\will be trap inside.

end link