Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Wow!!!
    Have just had these two responses in from our excellent readers out there in the real world...

Many many thanks girls

VIC TAKE NOTE:

Hi Paul

I have a response to one of the letters on the forum but do not have access - I was passed the link from a friend. I am the Secretary of Dover Rowing Club and have been asked about the 'missing coat' belonging to Vic Matcham. Could you let him know that I will be down the club this evening for a meeting and have access to the lifeguards hut so will check to see if its in there. Have also emailed the secretary for him.

Kind Regards
    Jacky

ALSO......

Hi Paul

First of all I would like to say how much I enjoy 'dipping' into the forum - if I had more time would love to contribute - my reason for mailing you is that I have a colleague here who would be happy to pop next door from the Lifeguards tonight to see if Vics coat has been found, but I am unable to contact him to let him know. Are you able to pass the message on to him please? If you need confirmation of who I am I am sure that Guzzler will vouch for me.

We are feeling sorry for him in this bad weather!

Best regards

Eileen

Eileen Johnson

Well there you are Vic..isnt it nice to have all these lovely women fussing over you

Many thanks to Jacky and Eileen. Great stuff!!

end link